This Blog is going to be undergoing some changes in the coming days. Don’t get me wrong, I still love to hear myself talk, but I want to refocus a bit on what I hear myself talk about. So here are some things that I plan to change, and things I plan to keep the same.
First, what’s not going anywhere, or else will be more of:
- Advice for online business, just no longer strictly limited to Second Life
- Free cool stuff I made, to download and enjoy, including some of the printables I’ve already added.
- Talk about mental illness and video game addiction. It’s a day-to-day process and I know it helps me to know I’m not alone, so who knows, maybe that will help someone else too.
- The Know-It-All Pages are totally staying, but will likely be updated.
- Occasional sweary rants. Where the fuck else am I gonna?
- Cats. Because we all must do our part to power the Internet.
What’s going, or else you won’t see further:
- Things I made that are on the Second Life Marketplace, largely because I’m not even in Second Life anymore. Because of that I no longer offer support for things I’ve made in the past. The listings will remain, mostly for sentimentality’s sake, but you’re on your own to stumble cheerfully upon them. I’ll be deleting posts here that link to them in the coming days.
- In-character stories. They hearken back to my earliest days of this blog, and were fun at the time, but I think ultimately are a little confusing the way they bleed between RL and RP, as well as more than a little self-serving. And, they remind me of a time in my past that I think I’d do just as well to not remind myself of.
- My personal stuff, except as it relates to the first list.
- Announcements for past events in Second Life will be deleted. Too confusing.
So, in conclusion, if you want to have a record of some of the things I’ve written or listed in the past, get ’em before they’re gone.