Taking your family or Household to an SCA event, and you’re in charge of food? Make life a little easier with this FREE printable menu planner. Download this .pdf, print it out, and you’re off and running! Includes space to write your meal plan, a chart of serving sizes, and a grocery list space.
Click HERE to download
- Do not resell this design, do not upload this design for others to download and claim it as yours. Instead please link here to direct people to it.
- Do not resell printed versions of this design or claim them as yours.
- Free for personal use. Print it and use it as many times as you like. You can give some to your friends for personal use too, but I’d like it even more if you sent them here to get their own. Plus, I mean, it saves your printer ink that way.
- If you like it, tell people where ya got it!
Make sure you’ve bookmarked this site to see even MORE free printables for you and your friends to enjoy.
Got a big Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA) event coming up? Here’s a free pre-event checklist, with a classy medieval style, for you to print out and use. I hope you find it greatly useful.
Click here to download!
- Do not sell this design, distribute it with your name on it for free, or otherwise claim it’s yours. Send people here to get it for free please.
- That goes for the printed version too. You can print some out and share them with friends, but I’d like it even more if you sent them here for it. Plus, I mean, it saves your printer ink that way.
- Free for personal use.
- Not all printers, and not all printer ink, is created equal. It may not come out exactly the same colors as you see on the screen.
So the next Second Life Birthday is in planning stages. 13 already. Damn. Does that mean that this June would be my 10th rez-day?
SLBs are the hardest time of year for me to keep away from SL, because they’re some of the best of what the grid has to offer all in one convenient spot: a font of creativity and genius, without the Lab putting their dirty hands on it. It’s hard not to miss that; I would be lying if I said I didn’t.
And there are people I miss a lot too. I try to keep up on emails, or chatting with them on Facebook or Twitter, but it’s really not as easy to keep that connection without the medium on which you made the connection in the first place. I want to, though. If you see this and haven’t heard from me in a while: I miss you.
I logged on my alts once, about two weeks or so ago, to shake them down for loose change. It was a little, just under a hundred bucks, and is helping us get through a tight spot. The spots are always so tight these days. My job isn’t going so great, but I’m working and trying to further myself in it. I can’t really afford my hobbies (SCA and LARP) anymore, either in money or in time.
I do have a Fiverr gig going on now, though. After playing Undertale (which a friend got me for Xmas) I’ve wanted to live in an 8bit world a while longer, so I fired up RPGMaker and now I make custom video-game greeting cards for five bucks a pop. Nothing too fancy, but cute as hell: a custom sprite of the recipient solves a puzzle, opens a door, and gets a personalized message from the sender. You should have a look! And if you’re on the evil Book of Faces, you should like my page and share the love!
I’m tempted, speaking of Fiverr, of doing machinima videos of firework greetings like I used to do. But that would mean investing myself in SL again and I don’t think I should do that.
Anyway, that’s what’s going on in my world. What’s going on in yours?