This week Strawberry Singh’s weekly meme is to answer the following weird questions:
- Which was the last sim you visited?
- Does your avatar look like the real you?
- Do you wear underwear/panties underneath your clothing when out and about on the grid?
- If you won a million linden dollars, what would be the first thing you buy inworld?
- Have you ever bought something in SL and then realized afterwards that you had already owned it from before?
- Have you ever done anything in Second Life that would be considered illegal in real life?
- If you could go out on a date with any other avatar, who would it be?
- Who, in your opinion, was the greatest avatar to ever slive?
- What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done inworld?
- If your avatar had a mind of its own, what do you think it would say to you?
- SL10B’s Cake Stage.
- Some people have told me there’s a strong resemblance between Mistletoe and Laura. I don’t really see it. For one thing, Mistletoe’s an elf and I’m not.
- Wull YEAH if I’m wearing a skirt!
- Honey, if I won a million linden dollars, I would cash the fuck out tomorrow.
- I do this one all the time, especially since I have multiple avatars who build. I’ll buy a sculpt or mesh build set for one av, thinking I left it in the other av, only to find I had it in this av all along. What can I say, my inventory is a mess… and that’s when it will load.
- Other than, say, prostitution, breaking and entering, and drug use? Not a thing. Well ok there was the time I shot a kid av. But that was ALL, I swear.
- Ah. If you’d asked me this three or four years ago, I’d have the answer ready. But times change, people change, and I’m happy to say I’m content to not want to date any avatar. Maybe a cop-out answer, but an honest one.
- Well mine, of course! Seriously, though, don’t ask me to single out one from my closest friends. I love them all and SL wouldn’t be the same without them.
- I was saving this story for that someday that I appear on Lauren’s show (when or why? Psshh don’t bother with details) but here goes. Pull up a chair for this.
Way back in the iron age of about 2008 or 9, when I was just starting to be curious about sex in SL, I went and got myself a designer vaginer. And it was top of the line, state of the (then) art, too. So I take it home and decide (much like IRL) to test out the goods before going and sharing them with a partner.
Now. My house at that time was over my shop, in a just-barely-mature-rated medieval village. I’m in my house and I start riding the five finger train to Pleasureville with this new thing and apparently I’m MUCH better at this than at real life because I’m getting a whole play-by-play of how much I’m enjoying myself: lots, evidently.
What I don’t know, is that this is all happening in Local chat. I naively think that only I can see this.
So, well, on I go petting the kitty, like ya do, when my welcome mat downstairs alerts me to the fact that two customers have entered my shop. One’s an old friend, the other a brand new to SL friend of hers. Well and good, I’m thinking, I’ll just wrap up here–
And that’s when, you’ll pardon my choice of words, my new top of the line state of the art girl bits let the whole neighborhood know that congratulations, my valiant efforts have paid off, and I’m getting off like a– oh hell, like a thing what gets off. You write the jokes, hockey puck. And THAT was when my friend decided to chime in and ask me if I just happened to be jilling off upstairs.
So what do I do? I RP it.
“NO! *gasp* Why would you say that? *gasp*”
Rock it like ya meant to do it. Yeah. Next question?
- What would she say? She’d say “I can’t believe you told that fucking story again!”