So I’m going back and forth as to whether or not I’m really ready to open a sim in a month. At any given moment I could give several reasons for going for it and several reasons against.
Generally, my feeling is this: I’m willing to give it a try. If it doesn’t work, it doesn’t work, and I gotta know that if I need/want to back out, I can. I’m confident that my benefactor is on my side with whatever decision I make, and wants to see the sim succeed just as much as I do. That known, of course I want to give it my best shot.